YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By providing us with the information you agree with our right to process your personal information for the purposes described in the Terms or purposes of Website administration or compliance with the legal or regulatory obligation.
It is the Company’s policy to not disclose any personal information to anyone except to the third parties, employees that need access to your data to provide you with the service. We may also disclose your personal information upon lawful request of the public authorities.
We will retain copies of all your communications with us in order to maintain the accurate records of the information that we have received from you.
Information about the data controllers
The Website https://icecasino.com/ is operated by the following data controllers:
1. Brivio Limited, a company registered in the Republic of Cyprus, with its principal address: Office 102, 12A Lekorpouzier, Limassol, Cyprus; Registration number: HE315596; VAT number: 10315596B.
What data is collected?
Data, provided by you. When you open an account on the Website and pass the verification, you provide the Company with the following information:
• Your Name, email address, mobile phone number, residential address, date of birth.
• Your Password, login information.
• Your verification information. This information includes copies of your documents (such as government issued ID, passport etc.), photos of you or another data, which may be shared with us when you pass the verification. Some users may have additional checks as to the source of their income – and subsequently provide us with the information, which proofs their source of income.
• Your payment information. The information about your payment card, payment method and other financial data, which you give to us when we process your payments.
Data, which we collect on an on-going basis. This data includes:
• Technical information. It includes your IP address, location, type of the device, browser type, preferred language and time-zone.
• The record of your communications with the employees of the Website. It includes the record of communications with our Data Protection Officer, Customer Support etc.
• The information as to your experience with the Website. It includes the information about your gaming performance, an imposition of the limits on your gambling or information as to whether or not you choose to exclude you from the gambling for a specified period of time.
• The history of your transactions. The Company also collects the history of your bets and deposits.
• If you choose to connect your account with the social network or to register your account via a social network, the Company will also record this information.
For what purposes do we collect and process your data?
There are the following purposes for collection and processing of your data:
• To open your account on the Website, and, subsequently, to provide you with the functionality of the Website. It includes Website Support, and other available functions.
• To communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, or via the Website interface.
• To send you marketing materials about the new products and services of the Website and its partners.
• To check that you have reached legal age, is not a resident of the jurisdiction, in which we do not provide the Services, offered on the Website.
• To check that you do not violate any legislation, to which the Company is subject. It includes the prevention of crime and other related activity.
• To check that all the information, submitted by you, is truthful.
• To report to the regulatory bodies, if the Company is obliged to do this.
• To check that you do not use the Website in a fraudulent or dishonest manner.
• To improve the Website and its features. For example, to provide the Website in a manner, which fits your interest and needs.
The company may pseudonymise your data to conduct research and analysis. We want to notify you, that pseudonimised data is not a “personal data” in accordance with the European Legislation on Personal Data Protection.
With whom do we share your data?
We may share your personal data with some third parties as specified above. The company applies all legal mechanisms and technical measures when sharing your data with these third parties. There may be the following third parties:
• Software providers and providers of gambling services;
• Financial Institutions when performing regulatory obligations, audit.
• Independent auditors and other third parties, which may be engaged in the verification process and in other operations, aimed on prevention of the Money-Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
• The government bodies upon their request.
• Providers of financial services when we process your payments.
• To employees and affiliates of the Company.
For EU residents - International data transfers
How long do we store your data?
We store your personal data as long as you have an account on the Website and as long as the laws and the gambling license requires us to do this. Due to the anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing laws and requirements of our licensors we are obliged to keep the record of your communications with the Company up to five (5) years and the history of your transactions, accompanied with your documents, up to ten (10) years.
Your rights and this Policy
As a data subject, you have a number of the rights, which may be exercised by the Interface of the Website, or by contacting our Data Protection Officer via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to access
The Website offers access for the users to the personal data processed by the Website. It means that you may contact us and we will inform what personal data we have collected and processed about you.
Right to withdraw consent
If the data was processed upon your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of the consent may lead to disabling of some Services of the Website.
Right to rectify your data You can send us a request to correct the data about you. For example, if you change your name, or address.
Right to delete your data You may also ask us to delete the personal data about you from our systems. We will comply with such request unless we have a legitimate ground to not delete the data.
Right to data portability You have the right to receive your personal data from the Company in a structured and commonly used format and to independently transmit those data to a third party.
Right to object You can object to some aspect of usage of your personal data, including processing of your data for direct marketing.
Right to restrict processing You can restrict the processing of your data. It should be noted that upon exercise of this request some functions of the Website will be inaccessible.
Right to lodge a complaint In case if you have any complaints, you can freely send them to our Data Protection Officer by e-mail email@example.com.
In case if you believe that the Company violates your rights or processes your data in an unlawful manner, you can lodge a complaint with supervisory authority on the data protection in the Republic of Cyprus – the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection in the Republic of Cyprus. You can find more information on the website http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy. It should be noted, that if you wish to exercise your right to access or any other right, we may request from you the proof of your identity.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify and amend this policy from time to time due to a number of reasons. For example, to comply with new laws and regulations, or due to the changes in our business. Registered users will be notified if any important changes. It should be noted, that if you do not agree to these changes, you should stop using our Website.
Date 24 May 2018